Il paraît que je suis sarcastique... Ca me ferait rire!
People tell me I'm sarcastic... hahaha!

dimanche 2 mars 2008

England

Cheddar, cheap pints, undecided weather, brick houses, pubs, their stools, their food, their carpet, permanent politeness and smiles, open-mindedness, tea as a national drink, easy conversations, the hilly countryside, Indian restaurants, Universities and their facilities, benevolence, especially towards the youth, free museums, the various English accents, sarcasm, cheap buses that'll get you almost anywhere, nonsense, salt and vinegar crisps, fry-ups, spring at spring time, beautiful and affordable shoes....
Sometimes, I really miss England.

Cafés that are all chains and all pretty expensive, shops that all look the same, cinemas with a rather limited offer and rather high prices, people sick from drinking too much in almost all bars and pubs, almost every night....
Sometimes, I miss England a bit less.

A year full of new people, new places, new opinions, the first steps of important life choices, my personnality grown stronger, a certain peace of mind every time I go back for a few days.
Always, I have a special place in my heart for England.

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

Amazing ! I unterstand what you mean ! I feel the same way when I take a shawer. Yes I really enjoy macaroni !
See you soon for binouze time !