Il paraît que je suis sarcastique... Ca me ferait rire!
People tell me I'm sarcastic... hahaha!

mardi 20 novembre 2007

Rain drops keep falling in my head

A few years ago, an over-enthusiastic doctor had prescribed me a very strong pill. The hormones did not only block my ability to reproduce, but they also influenced all my emotions. I am normally a rather emotional person; but when I found myself bursting in tears because the hot water tank was empty and I had to finish the washing-up with cold water, and thinking that the cheesy ending of "Minnie and Mickey's Wonderful Christmas" was deeply moving, I decided it was time to take action. I asked to be on a different pill, got some sleep, and soon enough, my life was back to normal.

These days, I am in a similar state of mind. I haven't yet watched "Minnie and Mickey's Wonderful Christmas", and I try my best to favour comedies when picking films, but even though I can be merry and laugh sincerely, there's a definite sorrow constantly lying in the dark, and waiting to be awakened. And whenever something slightly upsetting happens to me, the sorrow creeps back in, and wakes me up several times a night, and leaves me motionless on the couch, cold, hungry, thirsty, but unwilling to move. Anger is the closest I can get to a form of energy, so the fury I sometimes feel almost reassures me.
Only this time, there is no pill I can simply stop eating everyday, and I don't know what to eradicate from my life to find inner peace again.
Maybe sometimes we are just like a green plant, and we need to let the rain pour into us before the sun comes back...

Aucun commentaire: