Il paraît que je suis sarcastique... Ca me ferait rire!
People tell me I'm sarcastic... hahaha!

mardi 22 juillet 2008

journalism idol

Well you see, for the first selection, I've tried hard to be myself. Then there were two individual performances in front of the jury, I had worked on my routine and all, but still, I was slightly off-key, so when I came out, I was very doubtful.

When I heard that the jury had put me on the waiting list, I was rather happy, because it meant that I hadn't failed altogether, but at the same time, it also meant waiting longer. But finally, the other candidates have decided against entering the game sooner than I had expected, and now that's it, I'm in.
I haven't felt this relieved in a long time. I'm almost refraining my joy, as if I didn't dare be proud.
But oh well, for once, I can muffle my "this-is-luck-not-talent-" complex; it's probably luck, at least partly, but I am standing at the very beginning of what will certainly be an exciting adventure, and I am well glad!

So tonight, I would like to thank all my fans, and especially my family and my closest friends, without who none of this would've happened; the jury, of course, thanks for voting for me, and I'll try my best to meet your expectations; also, my sponsors: Yorkshire Tea, Bonne Maman, the newspapers Libération, Penguin Books, the brewery Meteor, the French train company, Ryanair, Côte d'Or Dark Chocolate and André shoes. Thanks a lot, and I'll probably need your support during my two years in the studio, so brace yourself!

(Also, I would like to apologise for not posting in English for a while... I guess I wasn't in the mood for translation.)

Aucun commentaire: